Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pin It to Win It

Pin it to Win it contest!

I LOVE pinterest......so naturally I would absolutely LOVE to see some Prickly Pear stuff be pinned!

Cue a contest :)

Here's how it's going to work:
  1. If you don't already have a pinterest account, get one!  If you need an invite just let me know!
  2. Once you have an account, or if you already have account, follow my boards at Pinterest
  3. Pin something from the Spring/Summer 2012 line from the pictures posted on the blog (the previous post)
  4. Post a comment to this blog telling me you pinned a photo!
  5. For every pin, you will receive and entry into the contest.
  6. Contest will run from 5/17/2012 through 5/20/2012
  7. Winner will be chosen at 10pm CST on 5/20/2012
  8. Winner will get any item from the Spring/Summer line FREE!
Good luck!

24 comments:

  1. Hi its Jen Theunissen from FB! lol I dont know how else to post to your blog but I pinned a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Jen Theunissen from FB! lol I dont know how else to post to your blog but I pinned 2 pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Theunissen again! lol Pinned 3 photos now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen theunissen 4 pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen Theunissen 5 pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen Theunissen 6 pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned pic of Nevaeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even balloons can't make this girl happy! Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prickly Pear summer collection
    Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Designs By Prickly Pear~Love them all!!
    Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Designs By Prickly Pear
    Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stacey I have you down for 5 entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, I have you down for 6 entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I pinned one!! Please let me know if so!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pinned another :)
    Designs By Prickly Pear: Spring/Summer 2012 Photos

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pinned a photo: http://pinterest.com/cnoliver/kid-stuff/

    Casey Oliver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I pinned 4 photos!

    Samantha Sever (Trinity's Closet on facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Teresa I have you down for 5 entries.
    Ashley I have you down for 5 entries.
    Stacey you now have 6 entries.
    Casey I have you down for 1 entry.
    Samantha I have you down for 4 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love to win the $50 store credit for Prickly Pear or the 4 Funky Funk dress

    ReplyDelete