I am sooo in love with these photos! Dana and her "butler" did a fantastic job! Head pieces are from La Couture Amore, hair bows are by Princess Elise Bowtique! The pant and top outfit and two of the dresses are made from patterns by Create Kids Couture!
Click on the link below to view more pics!
Urban Visions blog
Sunday, April 8, 2012
I love hunting for things, especially if there is a reward involved! The reward for this egg hunt is 50% off any one item from the upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 lineup.....plus you'll be able to order before the lineup is officially announced :) Details are listed out below!
- Instructions must be followed completely in order for entry to be valid
- After you have completed the egg hunt, you must email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org AND post a comment to this blog stating that you have completed the hunt
- To comment under the post, click on the # of comments, type in your comment and choose how you want to be identified. If you have a google account or AIM account you can comment via those accounts, but if you don't have any of those accounts you can choose the name/URL option and just enter in your name, you don't have to enter in a URL
- Only one entrant per person
- Hunt will run from 4/8/12 through noon PST on 4/9/12
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and posted between noon and midnight PST on 4/9/12
- Find a post or picture, basically anything on the facebook fan page, that meets the item requirements below and comment "Egg hunt" on that item AND write down where you found the item i.e. which photo album, date of the post, etc. so that you can email your answers to me
- Once you have found all the items send me your answer list via email and comment to this post
- How many Disney themed outfits are there in the photo album "Customer orders" (each outfit only counts once, so you only have to comment under one pic of the outfit)
- What is my name? For this one, you need to like a post or comment where someone referred to me by name :)
- Who designed my logo? Comment under the post that contains this answer
- How many different owl appliques are in the applique album? Comment under each
- What is my zip code?
- Like a photo of someone wearing a party dress
- Like a photo of a boy wearing something Prickly Pear
So, as you all I'm sure already know, I'm gearing up for the release of my spring/summer 2012 line......these are the latest additions :) My model was very willing, but couldn't stand on her own and therefore is propped up on the counter top, hence the shadow. Each of these dresses will coordinate with a similar girls dress and will fit both 16" and 18" dolls! I LOVED dressing up like my dolls when I was younger so this just makes me smile!